Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sway

i didnt have a song stuck in my head like i normally do,
so i put my itunes on shuffle
and sway came on.
the micheal buble version.
while i love michael buble and the music he puts out,
i think ppl should really educate themselves and listen to the original versions.
fall in love with those =]

...
Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me
....

how ironic.
a brandi carlile song just came on.
haha.
i guess even my itunes knows how much i love her.

anyways,
im continuing to listen to the new jacks CD.
i love it more and more with each listen.
if youd like the link for how to get it,
contact me.

so packing is a bitch.
i hate how im constantly moving my stuff in and out.
i feel like a nomad.
i never have a true home.
i will be so happy once im settled in irvine once again.
my new roommates are proving to be amazing.
and i get to live with jeanelle.
minus the drama of the girls who are taking our spots and Justine,
its all pretty good.
now i just need to decide if i wanna take my blue sheets or my red ones.
decisions decisions.
haha.
man,
life is hardd.

but seriously it is.
so apparently my job might cancel calling for the rest of the summer,
which would so fuck me over,
seeing as the only reason im going to irvine early is to work,
so i can pay for my rent.
life always has a way of biting me in the ass.
for reals.

ok. im done.
must try and pack.
hahahaha.

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...