Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stuff Like That There

the version by kelly clarkson is amazing.
but, then again, im biased.
oh well.
ha.


sooo....
i finished reading Twilight.
the book is pretty dang awesome.
Theres a few things I cant wrap my head around.
one is how damn fast Bella and Edward fall in love.
I can understand Bella's obsession with Edward,
and vice versa.
but love? really?
it seems like puppy love, if anything, to me.
and isnt it a bit too soon for her to know that she wants to be with Edward FOREVER?
i mean, really, things change, people change.
How can she be sure that she wants to be a vampire forever?
i just cant understand that.

and i know what some people are probably thinking.
i am skeptical.
i am jaded.
i am cynical.
everyone already knows that.
so get over it.
im just being realistic.
to me,
love takes time.
its not something that just happens.
idk.
my opinion.
if you dont like,
oh the fuck well!

i also saw Twilight the movie today.
it sucks ass.
one of the worst screen adaptions ever.
if the actor playing Edward Cullen wasnt so completely dreamy and gorgeous,
i dont think it would have been worth it.
hell,
my eyes were closed in the scenes he wasnt in.
and they completely fucked up and changed the scene of Bella and Edward's first kiss.
Not the same.
it was a very poor adaptation.
save your money.
just read the book and let it end there.
trust me.

thats all.

peace!

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...