Sunday, January 25, 2009

the lion and the wolf...

so lately ive been getting into thrice.
dont ask me why,
cuz the answer is super embarrassing.
but anyways,
i downloaded their entire Alchemy Index.
The songs are very well written.
Im impressed at how articulate and poetic it is.
Thus far,
"Daedalus," "The Lion and the Wolf," and "Broken Lungs"
are a few of my favorites.
I love the way Daedalus was written,
as its written based on the Greek myth from the father's point of view.
ill probably fall more in love with the band as the days go by,
so ill be updating.



...
Cause we all watched the buildings fall
Watched the scales fall from our eyes
...


so im watching the wedding planner right now,
and its reminded of of how old i am.
this movie came out in January 26, 2001,
eight years ago as of tomorrow.
i saw that movie in theaters opening weekend.
i was in 6th grade when i fell in love with this movie.
and now,
eight years later,
it is still one of my all time favorite movies.
i know the words to at least half the movie.
i know,
that really sad,
but this movie and sweet home alabama were my favorite movies
from the time they came out til...well now.
i was a loser in jr hs and hs.
i lived in movie world,
cuz movie world was way better and infinitely more romantic than reality,
or at least my reality.
the point of all this was,
i love this movie,
even eight years later.
=]

Wedding Planner Pictures, Images and Photos

____________________

getting away from all things involving media,
i think my fatty crush is growing every day.
its so ridonkulous.
yes, i said ridonkulous,
not ridiculous.
really, i need to figgin get over this person,
cuz as happy as thinking about this person may make me,
its getting out of hand.
just thinking about this person puts a smile on my face.
i cant remember the last time someone honestly did that to me.
its so unfair that someone can have me this sprung over them.
i hate it.
so not cool.
and even if i wanted to do something about this,
which i kinna do,
i cant, for numerous reasons.
it would possibly make things awkward and uncomfortable.
and no one wants that.
plus no one wants to be rejected.
and on top of all that,
theres another reason that trumps all these reasons times 100.

I GOT A CRUSH ON YOU Pictures, Images and Photos

okay.
im out.
peace.

<33

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...