Wednesday, July 29, 2009

catch me.

so i fail completely at updating.
true story.

i usually use this blog for music reviews.
but since i last blogged,
a lot of good, new music has come out.

one being demi lovato's here we go again.
i love the album.
everything is just so easy and relatable.
and her voice is different. it has an edge.
my favorite songs from the album are:
catch me, every time you lie, stop the world.

jordin sparks came out with her new album, battlefield.
her songs are catchy.
her voice is powerful as hell.
the album probably couldve been better.
theres a few tracks i could live with out.

it came out awhile go,
but lately ive been listening to the last by aventura.
i cannot get enough of aventura.
romeo's voice makes me melt.
i wanna dance with him while he sings in my ear.
oh to dream...haha.
i love the album.
im probably biased because of my huge love for aventura.
as well as bachata.
but whatever.
my favorite song is "por un segundo."
mmm...

im getting blog writing ADD.
so yeah.
im off.

peace!

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...