Friday, March 7, 2008

naughty girl

another day of not going to class.
how lovely, yes?
idk what it is now a days.
i just dont seem to be motivated to go.
ill study, sure.
but i wont actually go to class.
im beginning to seriously think that maybe a higher education isnt for me.
like i dont enjoy it anymore.
i dont feel challenged.
and idk.
something needs to change.
im hoping next quarter is different considering im taking classing i WANT to take
and not ones that are a last resort.
hmm...we'll see what happens.

so last night i kinda came out to my godmother.
im not completely sure if she caught my drift or not,
but whatever.
haha.
i tried=)

mmmm for home=)
i so excited.
soo soo excited.haha.
its the little things that make me happy.

oh
me and my roommate had like such a talk yesterday.
i have no clue where ill be living next year,
but it sure will be interesting seeing how everything goes down.

alright.im off.
<33>

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...