Wednesday, March 26, 2008

raising sand

i just started listening to the album today really.
rising sand by alison krauss and robert plant.
amazing combination.
the way both of their voices harmonize is orgasmic.
it completely relaxes you,
while at the same time haunting you.
ive been a huge fan of alison for years now,
and she has yet to disappoint me with an album.
i love the songs "gone gone gone" and "polly come home."
the former sounds like a beatles song.
and the latter is just completely haunting.

anyways,
its been a long day.
my mom woke me up at eight am to go have breakfast with my grandma for her bday.
we ended up at home town buffet with my aunt maria.
it was overall pretty good,
seeing as the place was empty.lol.
we then went to costco after.
and thennn,
i finally got to go home and rest.
i took like a four hour nap.

we went to dinner at el mercadito.
me, my mom, my grandparents, andy, gabriel, marcia, maria, and suzan.
good times, as always.
mm...what else is there to say really?
i think im out.
peace<33

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...