Tuesday, September 23, 2008

building a mystery

people enjoy fucking with my emotions.
seriously.
i never know what to believe or feel,
so i build a wall.
and building walls is never good
but its better than getting hurt.
i hate getting hurt.
it sucks ass.
but idk what this girl is thinking.
no clue.

moving on,
i wrote a song today waiting for the bus.
it was weird.
i dont write songs.
but it kinna just came to me.
so i typed it in my blackberry
and there it shall stay.
my favorite line
and the inspiration is
"i want you like i want a cigarette."
and if you know me,
i dont smoke,
so im not addicted to this person.
cigarettes fuck with my heart,
just like this girl.

hmm....
baby body wash and baby lotion by
Johnson&Johnson is my favorite scent in the world.
for reals.
ima such a kid.

so fall and winter are on their way.
and i would really love if these appeared on my doorstep:
Photobucket
please?


mmkay.

love.

<33

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...