Friday, September 19, 2008

soulmate

so i had my itunes on shuffle,
this song came on,
and it could not be more perfect.
seriously.

"somebody tell me
why im on my own
if theres a soulmate for everyone."

this is pretty much what i just finished talking to my friend about.
like i always manage to get screwed from life.
i used to be a bitch,
now im not.
ive changed so much since high school.
ive actually had someone describe me as a sweetheart.
its amazing.

but i guess karma hasnt caught up with me yet.
im still getting all the crap i put into the world while i was in high school.
i want it to end.
in life, i really just want to be happy.
thats all.
im not asking for millions of dollars
or the hottest girlfriend
or fame.
i just want to be happy.
it sounds simple,
but it couldnt be harder.
idk.
sometimes i just feel like giving up on life.
what i want more than anything else in this world,
ill never get.
im over it.

No comments:

mmm...lily allen...